cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify MB2320 error code 1303 - Paper Jam. No paper jam.

wbm1974
Apprentice

There is no paper jam. I will clear the code and try to print but the the printer will kick out 2 sheets of paper and give me the error code again. Tried turning off power but no help. Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

There may be a jam in the rear area of the printer.  Visit the following link to try and resolve this matter.

MB2320 1303 Error

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

BelAirAgentDeb
Apprentice

I have been so frustrated by this printer. I wish I never bought it.  My son took to college for one semester and used it once.  I now have it at home and I can't use it.  It's an endless series of jammed paper.  The paper does not appear to be able to feed from etiher tray into the machine.  I have tried both trays and wasted like 100 sheets of paper.  I'm so done.  I don't want to spend any money to fix this piece of junk.  Any suggestions as to why it is not feeding into the machine.  The door in the back is shut all of the way, but I have to keep opening it and pulling out the paper and it just keeps doing it over and over again.

Hello.

If you continue to have difficulties after reviewing the guides in the links provided above, find more help with this matter at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ever get an answer - I had this upside down inside out and every which way and followed all the steps and there is no jam! Help ready to dump this and buy new hp

Hi jmac1031,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements