cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify GX7021 Registration

J03_D4ncer
Contributor

I can't register this product with Canon because registration doesn't recognize Maxify GX7021. It only recognizes Maxify GX7020. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello J03_D4ncer,

I tested the site and it looks like you can register a GX7021. When adding a new product to your MyCanon account, you can try entering the first part of the product name Maxify GX70, Once you type that into the search options, it will give you a list of products that match and you can select the GX7021 from the list that appears.

If you are still having problems registering the printer, you can try contacting our sales team at 1-800-385-2155, a sales agent can assist with any registration issues.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello J03_D4ncer,

I tested the site and it looks like you can register a GX7021. When adding a new product to your MyCanon account, you can try entering the first part of the product name Maxify GX70, Once you type that into the search options, it will give you a list of products that match and you can select the GX7021 from the list that appears.

If you are still having problems registering the printer, you can try contacting our sales team at 1-800-385-2155, a sales agent can assist with any registration issues.

Ogee90
Apprentice

I'm also having this issue when registering my new printer. Serial number in the back of the printer shows a mix of letters and numbers reaching 9 in total, but the registration product section of the website shows a completely different serial number that adds to 12 in total. The serial number that shows on my printer starts with K and the website shows that it's supposed to begin with the letter A. Apparently it's considered as "invalid" 

Oh, and I had it registered under the GX7021 printer 

Announcements