cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF656cdw Borderless printing?

darkeyce
Apprentice

Using printer driver v2.86...does the MF656 support edge-to-edge (borderless) printing? if yes, where do I enable it with this version of the UFR II driver?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

The MF656 does not support borderless printing. The print will have at least a .25 inch border around the page. For borderless printing, I would suggest using on of our inkjet photo printers. Our laser Imageclass printers will not have the ability to print borderlessly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

The MF656 does not support borderless printing. The print will have at least a .25 inch border around the page. For borderless printing, I would suggest using on of our inkjet photo printers. Our laser Imageclass printers will not have the ability to print borderlessly.

Hi Hector,

I have the same question but related to the MF651CW. I guess that borderless printing is not possible with all printers of the MF650 series, is it?

I have the same question as Balida. Is there any way to get the MF651Cw to do borderless printing? Presumably this is not possible with the entire MF650 series as suggested by Balida; a clear answer to this would be helpful.

darkeyce
Apprentice

2 months later... 

But thanks for replying I guess. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements