cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF642Cdw feeder only showing European measurements

PatHI
Apprentice

I use Adobe Acrobat DC and recently when I select the WIA scanner driver and use the native interface the only document sizes that are displayed for the document feeder are European and Japanese.  There is no Letter, Legal, Ledger, etc.  

It worked perfectly until about a month ago.  I have updated the Canon drivers, I know I'm on the most current version of Adobe Acrobat, and I have all the Windows updates.

I need help.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, PatHI!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello PatHi,

The scanner driver provided by us is Twain based and would not change the WIA settings. Those drivers are provided by Windows. If you are having paper size issues while using WIA drivers in Adobe, you can try checking your adobe settings for any scanner preferences that you can adjust.

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Did the issue begin after performing any updates?
Announcements