cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF641CW Light Printing Black & Color

halthoff
Apprentice

I have a mf641cw that I got in 8/2022. I have had on and off problems, now mostly on with the problem with color fading and the right side of the paper not printing. Seems like it may print better in pdf. I've gone through the adjusts. I tried the print color mismatch, but it won't complete the maintenance. Initially it would correct when I changed the faded printing after changing cartridge setting, but that doesn't fix it anymore.  Is there something that I'm missing? 

2 REPLIES 2

halthoff
Apprentice

Sorry 8/2019 is when I got the printer. 

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Halthoff,

If the print is faint or is not covering the page, it will usually point to a toner issue. In this situation, you can try reloading the toner using the steps in the link found HERE and then gently shaking the cartridge from side to side to make sure the toner is evenly distributed in the cartridge. If that does resolve the issue, it will usually mean there is something wrong with the hardware or the toner needs to be replaced.

The printer has a 1 year warranty and you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help or provide any service options.

Announcements