cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF455dw Calibrate Touchscreen

Vapor5
Contributor

Can someone list URL for a vid that shows how to calibrate the touchscreen on this printer. Icons and menus are not aligned with touch, and it's making my printer use a real pita. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

I see nothing in the User Manual about any calibration for the touch panel.  You should call Canon and look into having it serviced.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

I think it's like this one, but was wanting to know specifically 455dw. Apparently the firmware in imageClass has this service menu option, but I not try it yet, I was asking 1st.

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Office-Printers/Touchscreen-on-imageCLASS-MF743Cdw-needs-to-be-ca...

Vapor5
Contributor

The little return arrow that shows up in upper left corner of touchscreen, I can't click that. Is that return arrow suppose to be like a back button?

Vapor5
Contributor

tedh1979
Apprentice

I have a MF642Cdw that has the same issue. I push an icon and it switches to a different icon but won’t let me actually press the icon. Very disappointed with my printer. 

Vapor5
Contributor

@tedh1979 did you try the procedure linked in my last post? I don't have such buttons, but maybe yours does?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements