cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF260 Select paper source not on driver

WayneFacca
Apprentice

Installed MF260 Printer for a small office client. There is no place in the driver to choose where the paper source is, or how to choose the paper comes from the tray rather thasn from the manual feed.  Where do I find that?

4 REPLIES 4

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello WayneFacca, 

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Did you download and install the drivers from our support site? If so, which file did you download and install?
  3. Which specific MF260 series printer do you have?

Canon MF260 Series, MF267DW, part number 2925c010

Windows 10 Pro, workgroup organization (not domain), connecting to the printer using network (NOT USB), using your driver.

Download from Canon support site ONLY, file is MFC260MFDriverV610W64

Again, there is no "paper source" to pick where the paper comes from when printing.

[Serial number removed per forum guidelines to protect privacy.]

I still need a solution to this one. I cannot accept a solution when a solution has not been posed. Still no paper destination...

Hello WayneFacca,

The drivers for the MF267dw will not have a choice to select your paper tray. The printer has a main paper cassette and a multi purpose tray. Once you insert paper into the multi purpose tray, it will automatically override pulling paper from the main paper cassette.

Announcements