cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF 4370dn Trade-in

raodkris
Apprentice

Friends, I have a old MF4370 dn monochrome Laser printer. For some reason it does not work with windows 10 inspite of installing the latest drivers from canon.com. Does anyone know if i can trade-in the old printer to Canon and get a new one?

If you have any other ideas, please feel free to suggest.

Thanks.

Dinesh

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Trade in or upgrade is probably a good idea.

Unfortunately, your description is a little vague and doesn't give us much to go on.  

I did note there is a patch update for people who are having issues with proper printer function with later builds of windows.

[Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10)

This patch resolves an issue that prevents scanning over a network or with a USB connection after upgrading Windows to a newer version. If you cannot scan over a network or with a USB connection, install this patch. If installing (or reinstalling) the MF driver, be sure to first restart (not shut down) your PC after driver installation is complete, and then install this patch.

Can't promise it will work, but is certainly worth a try.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I already installed those required patches (ie: the ones you mentioned). Not sure what is wrong. 

Call and see if your model is elegible for trade in.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks.

Hi raodkris.

We do have a program called the Canon Upgrade Program. This program is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. It allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a new or refurbished model at a discounted price.

For a list of products that are available, their pricing, and/or to place an order, please call the Canon Upgrade Program line at 1-866-443-8002, seven days a week, 8 AM to Midnight EST. Please have your serial number ready, at the time of your call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements