cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2720 Scan from laptop

Debtex
Apprentice

Is it possible to scan multiple pages, from my desktop, through the top document feeder of the printer, and then save to my laptop?  So far, can't figure it out.  thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok, problem solved after calling tech support.  My firewall was turned off, but the Microsoft firewall built into my computer was still working - preventing the scan software from fully loading.  Fixed now, thanks all!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, Debtex!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know which Canon printer model you're using along with exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 10, Canon Maxify 2720

I have a Lenovo laptop, Windows 10, Canon Maxify 2720.
I have various multipage documents that I would place in the top feeder, and use my laptop for settings - where to save, scan quality, file name, b&W or color. I did this on old laptop/old printer easily.

Ok, problem solved after calling tech support.  My firewall was turned off, but the Microsoft firewall built into my computer was still working - preventing the scan software from fully loading.  Fixed now, thanks all!

Announcements