cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2720 Borderless Photos

yogibear21613
Contributor

Can anyone tell me why this printer is not printing borderless photos ? All I can print is pictures with a border on them.. I went into settings to try to change it to borderless but all is there is border. 

13 REPLIES 13

I looked at the manual - I agree, I do not see any wording relating to borderless printing setup.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Mr. Hoffman, 

Thank you for looking at the screenshot's. I have an old canon mx-922, I remember seeing it in there. That's what caused me to say that it could be software problem. Thank for your input on this problem.

Robbie

Cambridge, Maryland

Hello,

I checked into the specific driver settings for the Maxify MB2720 and unfortunately I was mistaken on some of the driver properties. This specific model does not have the ability to perform borderless prints. When printing the MB2720 will apply a border. You can view the printable area information on our Canon Knowledge base.

timcurran
Apprentice

Once upon a time, the Canon 2700 Series did print borderless photos (assuming you has the right paper type and size selected). I have many such prints to prove it. But sometime in the last few years, Canon removed this capability from the drivers for this printer type. Sad 😓

Announcements