cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP621Cw - Manual Duplex Mode

nadun_tck
Apprentice

Hello,

I bought a Canon LBP621Cw which I understand that auto-duplex isn't available. But in any printer you should have the ability for manual duplex printing; meaning you print the odd-set of pages first and then flip-over the printed pages and re-insert them, print the other set of pages in the back of the papers.

This software feature isn't available on Canon LBP621Cw and I have tried different drivers in the same printer series without any luck.

Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Nadun

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Although I understand the concept (what you are trying to do), I have never heard of it referred to as a "feature".  

What you are describing would be a time consuming and laborious, manual process.

I would suggest buying a duplex printer.  Why put yourself through the inconvenience and torture.  Very little additional money that would save you hours of your life in time and evergy.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

nadun_tck
Apprentice
Hi shadowsports,
It's not that laborious to simply flip the pages and re-insert them to the feeding tray... ☺️
This option was there in my good old epson stylus and Canon ip 1980 basic inkjet printers as well. This is the first printer that I came across that this option isn't available. I couldn't believe that Canon failed to include such a simple option to a Laser printer.
Hope they will include this on an driver update.
Announcements