12-30-2018 08:33 PM
How do I change from 1 or 2-sided printing? I can't find any options in the print menu. MAC OS Mojave 10.14
I would like to create presets for both 1 and 2 sided printing.
01-03-2019 01:18 PM
I will be glad to assist you.
1. Click [File], and then [Print] in the application you would like to print from.
2. Click the drop-down arrow next to [Copies & Pages] or [Safari]. This depends on the program that you are printing from.
3. Select [Finishing] or [Layout].
4. Set the 2-sided option as [OFF] or [ON].
NOTE: You may see an option for Print Style. If you see this option, please select it and the 1-sided/ 2-sided option will be there.
Before you print the document, we recommend saving this option as a "Preset", so that you don't have to make these changes in every application that you print from. To save this setting as a preset, follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Presets" drop-down arrow and click "Save current setting as preset."
2. Name it "1-sided" or "2-Sided" and verify that the LBP251dw is the only printer selected.
3. Click "OK".
4. Print the document.
If you need any further assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).