04-20-2018 12:27 PM
It will print wirelessly fine but it will not scan. A message saying "MF Scan Utility that is supported by the scanner you are using may not be installed on your computer. Install the appropriate MF Scan Utility, and then perform the operation again." But I have gone to the Support page and downloaded the correct driver and I am still getting the same error message. What is going on? Did I buy a faulty printer?
05-01-2018 07:31 AM
If you have already downloaded and installed the MF Scan Utility software let's perform the below steps to scan:
1. Open the Windows Desktop.
2. Right click on the MF Scan Utility icon and click Properties.
3. Click the Compatibility tab, then click "Change settings for all users".
4. Put a check next to "Run this program as an administrator", then click Apply and OK.
5. Open the MF Scan Utility software and attempt a scan at this point.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:
12-23-2018 12:09 PM
If you need one-on-one assistance, we recommend calling our friendly, US-based support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays from 10:00am to 6:30pm ET, excluding holidays.
Support at Canon USA is free of charge.