cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageRunner 1435i "Error Printing"

ITH_Noah
Apprentice

Hi all,

I have emailed Canon support about this multiple times and no response. I have an Image Runner 1435i that seems to constantly throw errors, Windows side. No matter what computer we try to print from the printer seems to deny it. If the printer is restarted it will work for a couple pages and then it will start putting up errors again. We have tried rebooting multiple times, initialized all settings, replaced the network cable and reinstalled drivers. Nothing seems to work, any suggestions are appreicated. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi ITH_Noah,

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

Thank you! 

Thank you for clarifying, I will reach out to a vendor now. Thanks!

-Noah
Announcements