cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon Imagerunner, Advance C5550i sending cached scans in a single email

ramirezj5
Apprentice

So one of my users send me an email asking if we could step in and see if we could stop sending all the scanned documents in one single email, so when a user goes in and scans documents during the morning then another user goes and scan in the afternoon if will send the scans from the morning and the ones from the afternoon in a single email, we want to separate them in separte emails and also printer/scanner not be sending the whole bunch of docs, we are thinking it could be a cache issue but we are not sure of it.

Any help is much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Hi Ramirezj5,

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

Thank you!

Announcements