cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass laser printer

GFarris
Apprentice

Hello and thank you in advnce for any help you ocan off.

I have a Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw printer. Finally ran out of the starter toner. I went and purchased ALL new cartriges and replaced them. Now when trying to print, especially in "Black&White" only. The page comes out very light. i adjusted/corrected the color setting and still printed page comes out very very light. please help. thank you...

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello GFarris,

If you have replaced the toner and the prints are light, it will usually be caused by the way the toner is seated or the way the toner is distributed in the cartridge. In that situation I would suggest reseating the toner again using the steps in the link provided HERE. While the toner is out, make sure to shake the toner cartridge like it is depicted in step 5.

Once the toner is back in the printer, you can try another print to see if the issue has been resolved. If the prints are still light, it will point to a problem with the printer or the new toner cartridges that you are using.

In that situation, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist with the issue and to provide service if necessary.

Announcements