cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF632Cdw - No Application Library in Remote GUI for System Manager or User

nelmedia
Apprentice

I have an ImageClass MF632Cdw, serial #WUG78573. Device versions:

Main Controller: 7.05, Boot ROM: 1.20, DCON: 1.18, Language: 2.20.
My question is about the Application Library functionality. When opening the web GUI, it has no option for the Application Library button as shown in the documentation. However, the "Standby Slide" and "Print Template" options are available on the Home screen of the device menu. How can I configure the Standby Slide or Print Template when the Application Library is not accessible in the GUI?

I have tried as a logged in user (not timed out), and as System Manager. No Application Library option exists.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The applications library is a feature and part of the printers ebbedded web server.  It has to be enabled to function and to be customized.  Some of its services are likely free others may provide basic functionality with enhanced features being available by subscription.  This depends on the developer.  If Canon (free), if a 3rd party, you may have to subscribe.

I'll post again after I research the feature.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

It is a Canon product. It is in their documentation.

Thanks.

You sure its supported on the 632?  I'm thinking no.  The manual is for 5 models. 

All_MF.png

632.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks for this.

I don't believe I said it was supported, but I assumed it was since the options show up on the device Home screen. Otherwise, why have them there if you can't use them?

Anyways, that sucks if not.

Thanks again.

Sorry I don't have better news.  Smiley Sad

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements