Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass D530 printing issues

LizSilva5940
Apprentice

Hi

I seem to have 3 issues all of a sudden with my ImageClass D530

1.  It will only print if I request the print job twice (however, if I am printing multiple jobs about a minute or 2 apart, then it will print subsequent print jobs without issue... if it sits for more than 5 minutes I am back to having to request the print job twice)

2.  I am getting 1/2" black horizontal line across some of the pages - sometimes it appears as "stretched out text", other times it's a solid line

3.  Sometimes I will get a page that will be 1/2 of one print job on the top, and the bottom half will be from a different print job. 

Thanks for your help on this!

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, LizSilva5940!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 10

Windows 10 Home

10.0.19042 Build 19042

Hardware

Dell Inspiron 5584

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello LizSilva5940,

The issue looks like there is a problem with the computer sending jobs to the printer or there is a problem with the driver that is installed. You can start by resetting the service that sends jobs to the printer.

1. You can press the Windows key and the letter R key at the same time on your keyboard. In the run box that appears, you can type in services.msc and click OK.
  2. Scroll through the list and highlight the printer spooler service.
  3. Click on the option to restart in the upper left hand corner of the screen.

After it has restarted, you can try printing again to see if the issues has been resolved. If that does not work, you can try downloading and reinstalling the printer driver using the link provided HERE.

If you still have the issue, we would need some information to assist further. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. Do you have the same issue when you try to make a copy?
  2. When it does not print, do you get any specific errors on the computer screen?
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements