cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageCLASS MF743Cdw printer prints blank pages after job completion

hsutherland
Apprentice

I purchased an ImageCLASS MF743Cdw printer in January.  This printer will occasionally print a blank page with a faint chevron on it after a print job completes.  It doesn't print right after (e.g. it isn't a separator page).  I'm not sure how long after as after the print finishes, I'll leave the room and when I return sometime later, there is the page in the output tray.  The chevron is very light as if it were a water mark.  How do I turn this off?  I've looked at all of the settings I can find and don't see anything that looks like it would control this.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Hsutherland,

The chevron pattern that prints is a part of the automatic fixing assembly cleaning. You can adjust the fixing assembly cleaning setting using the steps in the link HERE. You can turn the setting on/off or you can change how often the fixing assembly cleaning is performed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Hsutherland,

The chevron pattern that prints is a part of the automatic fixing assembly cleaning. You can adjust the fixing assembly cleaning setting using the steps in the link HERE. You can turn the setting on/off or you can change how often the fixing assembly cleaning is performed.

Thank you. That makes sense.  I've noticed that the rate of this happening has decreased.  So, it seems like a start up process when the printer is new. At least more frequent then

Announcements