cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageCLASS MF4770n

karlie
Apprentice

My ImageCLASS MF4770n puts a vertical black line down the right side of my papers when i make coppies or try to scan something in. is there a way to get the line off?

5 REPLIES 5

moolinnia
Apprentice
you need to lift the top lid and look for the left side of the glass, clean the clear plastic strip, glass strip underneath and make sure there is no dust no dot no color mark, no whiteout mark. It is the place where paper pass thru.

I just tried it and it still does not work. I cleaned the whole glass along with the clear plastic strip on the left side. I cleaned the top and the bottom of the clear strip. Is there something else since it only appears when I use the feeder?

Thank you. I just removed the plastic strip and cleaned underneath it and placed it back. Problem solved!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!!

karlie
Apprentice
I have already tried that and it didn't work

I have black streaks when I use the automatic document feeder when I scan a document. There are no streaks when I copy a document. or when I use the plate glass to scan a document. It only happens when I use the feeder. Do you know what I can do to fix this?  

Announcements