cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Class LBP6030w Issue - Print Dialogue Box Comes Up, But Nothing Prints

Kelster
Apprentice

I'm running Windows 11 with a Wireless connection. I've tried stopping and starting print spooler. Is there anything else I can try?

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Kelster,

If you are unable to print from Windows 11, you can try removing the printer and installing the LBP6030w UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.11 from our support site.

1. You can press the Windows key and the letter R key at the same time on your keyboard. In the run box that appears, you can type in control printers and click OK.
  2. In the window that appears, you can right click and select remove device for any connection for the LBP6030.
  3. You can download and install the UFRIILT driver from our site. During the install, you can select the wireless option for the connection.

While performing the install, you can disable any security software that can block printer detection. If the printer can't be detected. You can try reconnecting the printer to your network using the steps in the link HERE.

hacker15
Apprentice

I did this - now I get a message that the printer can't print - not even a test page!  This thing is useless to me.

hacker15
Apprentice

It's either in an error state or can't print the document/webpage/etc.  I've uninstalled it twice, removed all the software and drivers, reinstalled it again and it works - until I shut down the PC (Windows 11, 23H2, all updates and patches applied).  When I open the PC again and try to print - I get the same messages - printer in error state or, initially, printer is off line.  This printer is not even 3 weeks old, and I've been able to print maybe four (4) pages.  I'm just about ready to give up and return it to Amazon.

Announcements