cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR 2870 Printing problems

DarthSlider
Apprentice

Hello.

We have a problem with our IR 2870. It was connected via lan to pc with Win Xp on it and everything was fine. Now we trying to connect it to pc with Win 7 (both 32 and 64) and win 8 (x64). I found a driver on official site for all of this systems, it`s installs fine, find my printer and everything looks fine, but it just doesnt print. Then i try to print something it makes some noizes (like warming up) and there is nothing happen. Print task in OS is completed. By the way scaning with scangear on win 7 x64 works fine.

There is no official russian business support, so i hope you can help me!

Best regards,

Viktor.

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi DarthSlider!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

There is no official canon bussines support in Russia, and retailer can`t help me.

Anyway, i just need some advices. Or you can`t just answer me becose my canon printer is outside US? what if i create a new post with new account with same question and specify that i`m in US now?

I don`t need any repair or anything, printer is OK. I just asking maybe you know abbout some issues with 2870 and Windows 7 and older.

Hi DarthSlider,

This model is supported by dealers in the US, so unfortunately our technicians don't have any information on it. Our support team can usually find a different dealer if the one that is assigned can't help. Perhaps your support team can do the same? 

Announcements