cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to email Canon technical support for escalation?

Anonymous
Not applicable

imageCLASS MF743cdw

I've called technical support several times over as many months.  No one can answer my questions regarding my machines behavior.  I've posted my question here as well... no response and no resolution. 

Is there an email address to which I can send my request for resolution?

I did send an email to Carecenter@cits.canon.com but received some ridiculous (insulting) reply telling me to create an account for support options.  

I guess I need to escalate this as tech support simply reads the manual to try to resolve my problem.  I can read myself.  I need to speak with someone who can tell me whether I have a lemon or whether this device is working nominally.  If nominaly, then the manual is horrible and does not describe the operation properly.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

And by the way, the support page here:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/email/!ut/p/z1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfI...

doesn't work. I cannot submit the form no matter which browser I use. 

Hi, rhimbo!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, calling our imageCLASS support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) will be your most efficient option.  They're open Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM ET (7 AM to 2 PM PT).  You can also click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.  Please keep in mind that we do not offer email support for our imageCLASS printer line.

Thanks and have a great day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've spoken to your support team numerous times this year since purchasing my device.  The tech support staff just refer to the manual. None of them have been able to resolve my problem or even tell me how the device SHOULD work.

I want to escalate the issue.  Do I have a lemon?  I don't know; no one can tell me how the device SHOULD work?  If I do have a lemon, I want a new unit.

If the device is working nominally I need to know that.  If it is, then I can tell you the manual is one of the worst written manuals I've ever encountered.  Right now the device is not working as describen in the manual.

And, by the way, the answer is not in your knowledge base. And... I've posted my questions here on this forum but have not received any responses at all to a few of my posts.

So... I think escalation is appropriate at this point.  Would any one from Canon care to tell me how to escalate an issue regarding product warrantability and replacement? 

Announcements