cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I print a font list on an mf644Cdw?

FredHebard
Apprentice

The manual says that I can print lists of fonts available in PCL and PS mode, but those options aren't available on my mf644 screen.

Here's what the manual says, both online and downloaded, on page 636 in pdf, 644 in pdf reader:

PCL Font List

You can check the list of fonts available in PCL mode with a report.

PS Font List

You can check the list of fonts available in PS mode with a report.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Fred Hebard.

The user manual covers multiple printers for the imageCLASS MF640C Series and MF740C Series. The MF644Cdw does not support printing with PCL and PS drivers so the option to view the font lists are not available with this machine. The MF745 and MF746 are the only models in the series that support the PCL and PS drivers.

If you have any further questions, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Fred Hebard.

The user manual covers multiple printers for the imageCLASS MF640C Series and MF740C Series. The MF644Cdw does not support printing with PCL and PS drivers so the option to view the font lists are not available with this machine. The MF745 and MF746 are the only models in the series that support the PCL and PS drivers.

If you have any further questions, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements