cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How add another mf230 mfp to mf scan utility?

bui89
Apprentice

Hello we have two MF230 MFP-s. So I want to be able to scan on both devices from my computer. One is added since initial installation of drivers. I cannot find how to add another device to mf scan utility. Only one initial scanner is shown in MF scan utility and I can't find any "add" option

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, bui89!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

It is windows 10 with latest canon drivers downloaded from canon site. Please tell me if any further details is needed. 

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Bui89,

The MF scan utility does not give you an option to add a scanner. To switch between different scanners on your network, you can use the MF scanner selector. The scanner selector will appear in the lower right by the time. You can click on it and it will give you a list of MF scanners on your network and you can put a dot next to the want that you want to use. If the other scanner does not appear, you can download and install the drivers again so the computer can detect the network connection for the other scanner.

Announcements