cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Print Out Fax Confirmation Page on imageCLASS MF445dw

mclary1212
Apprentice

Image Class MF445DW. 

It will send a fax but does not print out a fax confirmation page. I need the fax confirmation page to print each time after a fax has been sent. Is there a section I can change this setting? 

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

See section Fax TX results report: then expand

Printing Reports and Lists - Canon - imageCLASS MF449dw / MF448dw / MF445dw - User's Guide (manual.c...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

bcp
Apprentice

I have exactly the same problem. I completed the setup, restarted the machine, and I cannot get any fax transmission report. Faxes successfully go through

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Bcp,

By default the fax only prints a report when there was a problem with the transmission. You can change that in the menu following the path below. <Menu> <Output Report> <Report Settings> <Fax TX Result Report> Select <On> or <Only When Error Occurs> Select <Off> or <On> <Apply> 

Thanks for posting as the browser UI did not seem to have this option. I followed the instructions on my ImageCLASS MF269dw bought about 2 years ago but without the expected result.  When I did it, there was no <Apply> button, but after hitting <On> it did say "applied".   Is there some sort of firmware update needed?  Main controller is 35.02.

Announcements