cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax driver

zayde
Contributor

I just purchased a MF236n printer.   How can I download the appropriate Windows 10 Fax driver ?

2 REPLIES 2

Patrice
Whiz

Hi zayde!

I will be glad to assist you.

If you are using a Windows computer, the fax driver is included in the MF Drivers download, at this link: MF230 Series MF Drivers.

If you do not see a separate icon under the Devices and Printers window, please right-click on the MF230 Series icon, and then select Printing Preferences. You should see two options: MF230 Series and MF230 Series FAX.

If you run into any issues, or need any further assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My request was sent on Jan 5; your reply is dated Jan 21.     Obviously I would not sit around without looking elsewherefor help.

I found a wonderful Canon service rep on the phone, who stepped me through the process.    She agreed that the Manual provided was unclear and inadequate.

I conclude that Canon support via email is not ideal.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements