cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Envelopes printing incorrectly on imageClass D570

FaryaWolyo
Apprentice

I've been using the imageClass D570 for a while now. I primarily use it to print size #10 envelopes from the multi-purpose tray. However, I've run into an extremely frustrating issue. When printing envelopes from the multi-purpose tray through Microsoft Word, it always prints from the primary tray, and tells me to remove paper from the multi-purpose tray. I can print 6 inch envelopes just fine from that tray, but it refuses to print size #10 from the correct tray.

I have configured the MP tray to use Size 10 paper, I have configured Microsoft Word to use the MP tray. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello FaryaWolyo,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What specific message do you get on the computer or printer when it asks to remove paper from the multipurpose tray?
Announcements