cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color imageCLASS MF753Cdw Was wondering if anyone has printed photos

cyberwasp
Enthusiast

Recently my old HP office jet printer gave up. I purchased a Canon MF753 cdw. I've already printed a few items, "text," and was wondering if anyone   has printed photos. I saw a video youtube which he said he has printed photos. I have some hp photo paper laying around. Would it be ok to use just to see how it does. I plan on buying Canon paper. 

Also, where can I find info on changing the toner as the little pamphlets they include don't show much. including what that front door if for. TIA

2 REPLIES 2

rs-eos
Elite

I also just replaced my HP Inkjet with a Canon, but with the imageCLASS MF653Cdw (arrives today).  You can print photos, though note that laser printers don't have the same advantages as inkjet printers in this regard.   I have not printed any photos on my HP printer and don't plan any on the new Canon.  One of the primary reasons I wanted to move to a laser printer is I only print documents and replacement inks over the years became very expensive.

For replacing toner cartridges, refer to page 602 of the User Manual.   Also outlined in the Online Manual.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

cyberwasp
Enthusiast

I want to thank you for the link to the manual. I couldn't find anything. Also another member has been trying to help me to get the Remote ui working. However, it mentions hitting management settings from the home screen on the printer. Well, there is no management setting on any menus I've been through. Hopefully the manual you provided will help.

Announcements