cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color image CLASS MF642Cdw slow and prints one file at a time

annalison
Apprentice

Hi,

I am using it for my home-based business. I have a Brother printer black and white printer. And Epson ink printer for colour printing. Last year, I decided to buy the Color image CLASS MF642Cdw. I am happy with the scanning speed but the printing sucks. It's very slow in response and prints one file at I time. If I have 5 pdf files with 1 document page only and print them. I have to wait until the page is printed. Then you can command print on the next file. The file will be lost in the printing job. Just soo frustrating.  

Hope this can be resolved soon.

Thank you.

Ann Marie

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Annallison,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer and what program are you printing from?
  2. Are you connecting via USB or is it over a network?
  3. If you do not wait for the job to finish printing, do you get an error orwhat happens?

For a more immediate response, feel free to contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

Announcements