cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Imageclass MF644Cdw - stuck in MONOCHROME default.

astreckfuss
Contributor

I have a Color Imageclass MF644Cdw which appears to be stuck in MONOCHROME printing as a default. I cannot seem to find the setting to change anywhere!!  Even in the Windows Printer Settings, it gives an error "True Color 24bpp, Monochrome ON".  Help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Astreckfuss,

In this situation I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the driver for the MF644Cdw.

1. You can press the Windows key and the letter R key at the same time on your keyboard. In the run box that appears, you can type in appwiz.cpl and click OK.
  2. Select the driver for the MF644Cdw and click uninstall.
  3. Download and install the recommended driver for the MF644Cdw using the link provided HERE.

If that does not resolve the issue, to provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. WHat program are you printing from when this happens?

For a more immediate answer, feel free to contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements