cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon printer MF4350d. how to turn off 2 sided printing for Mac

ppith
Apprentice

Hi, when i print a file (Word or pdf) from my Mac with OSX11.1, it always does 2 sided printing. how to turn off the 2 sided printing?

4 REPLIES 4

CannonGuru
Apprentice

To fix this go to something you want to print. Then when printing, choose a print style→ Tap the “layout" drop down→ select “Finishing” make sure print style is 1-sided printing.
Dont print yet. Then go above where it says “Presets” and select “save current settings as preset”
Save Preset name to “One Sided” and make sure it has all printers selected.
Then Save.
Then print the page.
Make sure in the future that you have the “one sided" preset selected if you want to print one sided.

RickLR
Apprentice

Where is the "print style"?  There is no print style or layout selection when I try to print using any app (PDF Word) i don't see them. I can see Presets: and finishing, but can not edit them.  it is like they are locked.

RickLR_0-1658878176812.png

I believe it is the preview button located under portrait and landscape in the picture. Tap the preview button and then you should see layout

RickLR
Apprentice

yes, that worked. thank you!   but I don't remember seeing that or being able to select that option before. The better question is, why couldn't I find that in the user guide manual?

Announcements