cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon image class MF642Cdw

Serenitymw
Apprentice
Hi I have an image class mf642Cdw printer. I've had it since aug 2020. Accidentally someone in my house either pressed on the lcd screen too hard or leaned on it. The screen cracked. It no longer displays info. I'm wondering if this is replacesble or able to be fixed? Thank you
3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Thats a large printer. .  I have no idea if Canon has resumed drop off's at their repair facilities.  The repair alone will be costly for sure.  If you cannot drop it off, the cost to ship and repair will likely exceed the cost of a new printer.  

You can contact Canon, but I wouldn't be too hopeful.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you. That is what I figured.

Hello Serenitymw,

The MF642Cdw has a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase. You can check your available service options by logging into your canon account using the link provided HERE or you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist with the issue.

Announcements