cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Premium Metallic Photogloss ICC? - Pro-4000

scottg61376
Apprentice

All, just had my Pro-4000 delivered.  I had purchased some Canon Premium Metallic Photogloss roll paper from B&H, yet when I attempt to update the Media via the app, it is not showing this Canon Paper type.  I did confirm via https://downloads.canon.com/nw/pdfs/product-showcase/bus-consumables/consum_LargeFormat.pdf that it is compatible with the Pro-4000.  

I've searched everywhere and can't find it.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Scott

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi scottg61376! 

Thanks for joining and posting in the Canon Forums! 

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.

If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team. 

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

We hope this helps! 

That’s what I was looking for Crista, community assistance and feedback...have any to share?

You might have better success calling Canon. This is a user supported forum, and if there are no particpants who have your device, or who know the answer, you won't hear anything.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks John, figured it might take a minute since this forum does seem to be very active.

Announcements