cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF743Cdw - Scan to File Shortcut

Dawnye
Apprentice

I've owned my Canon MF743Cdw for a couple of months now and wanted to see if there is any way to create a shortcut with specific options for Scan to File?  For Copy, I can hit the favorite shortcut button and off we go. 

For Scanning Double Sided:

Homescreen

Scan

File

Address book 

Send Settings

2 sided On

Color/ BW

Would love to have setup 2 shortcuts to do all this with one button if possible, one for regular scans & one for double sided.  Worst case, is there a way to clear out the scan recall settings or rename them so I can mark one double sided?

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Darius
Whiz

Hi Dawnye.

Some customization of the main screen options is available using the Application Library and the Remote UI.

I'm unsure of whether the available options will get you the full breadth of presets about which you're inquiring, though it should get you closer to what you desire.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi Dawnye.

Some customization of the main screen options is available using the Application Library and the Remote UI.

I'm unsure of whether the available options will get you the full breadth of presets about which you're inquiring, though it should get you closer to what you desire.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements