cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF733Cdw Scan to Email ... Error

Nik2018
Contributor

The First year everything worked perfect.

I can scan to any computer FAST

I can scan to 3 Email at the same time ... No Problem.

- - 

Then after update software , now came problems

1)_Scan to computer take longer and I have to run to computer to click ..

... " The paper bigger than original ..... " .... won't scan until I have click OK

Never have to do that before.

2)_Scan to Email come .... " ERROR " ... after ... " ERROR " ...

Now I can't .... " Scan to Email for more than a year " ...

Why this printer work perfect the first year then goes bad after software update ..?

I have to use my other $79 HP Printer / Scanner to do ..." Scan to Email " ...

Low price HP scan to Email , scan to computer perfectly

- - - 

What is the problem why update software make it scan to Email STOP ..!!!

- - - 

..................... HELP .....!!!

. .

. .

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Nik2018!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Nik2018,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What is the full error message that you get when you try to scan to email and what email service are you using?
  2. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  3. What size are the documents that you are trying to scan?

For a more immediate resolution to your issue, feel free to contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

Announcements