cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF624CW Printing the wrong colors

ESL-Teacher
Apprentice

I have a Canon MF624CW Image Class Laser Printer mfg in 2015 and only on the second set of toner cartridges which is printing out some of the colors incorrectly.

For example, where it should be red, it prints yellow

The cartridges that are in there now are all after market but the black prints out perfectly.

I am wondering if it might just be one of the cartridges that is not performing?

I called Canon Support and they walked me throught Adjustment Maintenance Settings Process.

I tried:

• Auto Adjust Gradation
  • Auto Correction Settings
  • Correct Color Print Mismatch
  • Clean Fixing

All these steps failed. Nothing printed off, and I am not sure if I was to expect a sheet to be printed for these steps?

Anyone out there have any ideas of what else I could do?

1 REPLY 1

Sonya1
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello ESL-Teacher,

I understand your Color imageCLASS MF624Cw is not printing as expected.  When you perform an "Auto Adjust Gradation" -> "Full Adjust", an adjustment image page should print but a page should not print with the other maintenance procedures you mentioned.  When you say you are using "after market" cartridges, does this mean you are using third party toner cartridges?  If you are using third party toner cartridges, this is most likely the cause of your issues with your print quality.  We cannot guarantee your print quality when using third party toner cartridges.  The maintenance procedures most likely failed because the level of toner in the third party cartridges could not be determined by the printer. 

If you have not already done so, I suggest you replace your toner cartridges with Genuine Canon 131 Cartridges to restore your print quality.  You can purchase Canon Cartridge 131 from your local office supply store and from our Sales Department.  To order directly from Canon, please call our Sales Department at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666).  They are open seven days a week from 8 AM to Midnight ET (excluding holidays).

If you need immediate assistance and you're in the USA, please click http://Canon.us/ContactCF for our US-based support. If you're outside of the US, please click http://Canon.us/4xf7 for support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements