cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF4570dn error "Could not install scanner driver. Try to install again"

tahoemark
Apprentice

I replaced the computer motherboard and did a clean install of windows 10. My printer is on a home network and I had no trouble installing drivers for print and fax, but the scanner driver won't install. Interestingly, I had been running windows 10 previously on the old motherboard and scan worked fine. With the clean install of windows 10 there was no existing driver to use the patch download for scanner and the driver download won't install.

I use the scanner frequently any ideas??

Yes I've seen other similar posts, but no solutions.

2 REPLIES 2

James_C

Hi tahoemark

Please click HERE for detail instructions on getting the scanner up and running for your imageCLASS MF4570dn.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The directions in the above link did not work for me. I was then directed to tech support. Tech support was friendly and helpful, he spent roughly 30 minutes with me trying to figure out the problem. Ultimately we couldn't solve the problem. I wiped my drive and did a clean install of windows 10. I then put the canon drivers on first before anything else. This worked.  Although I had to do a reinstall, I was happy with the attention tech service provided. Considering it was a 6 year old printer, I have to compliment canong support.

Announcements