cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF4412 laser printer error " turn the main power on E202-0002"

vikrant
Apprentice

Hi we have Canon MF4412 laser printer ,it was working fine before 2 days but later on it is showing  " turn the main power on E202-0002" please help, have done power reset trick but no luck ,then have also tried to clean scanner  no luck,

We have examined logic card and power board seems to be ok no burnt signs.

1)I can print USER DATA LIST from printer by accessing menu button-so printing is ok.but printer doesn't response print command from computer.

2) As per canon reference this error--- (" turn the main power on E202-0002")--- belongs to scanner .

3) our observation : when we switch on unit Scanner lamp started moving from left to right with green light then back to home position or park under home position mark labeled paper size marking and then suddenly Lights changed from green to Red and then it's goes dimmer and full continuously.

PLEASE SEE IMAGES

CANNON_MF4412_FM4-7174-000.JPG

CANON MF4412.jpg

Please help .

Thanx in advance..have good day!!!

-Vikrant warange for MICROLAB COMPUTER

5 REPLIES 5

vikrant
Apprentice

ok guys finaly i have found reason for this .

FK3-1153-000---- CONTACT IMAGE SENSOR ASS'Y , I mean to say this lamp and strip was faulty ,We have replaced it and

printer is now functional...

Have Happy reading...

wHAT IS PRICE FK3-1153-000-----TEL  ME PLESE

Hi, where are you from? It’s being long time I have worked as Hardware Tech, but now days I am in networking and don’t have any reference about price. You can buy from online stores. Before going to change scanner lamp I suggest you to take a chance with FFC (Flat cable/ strip) + Scanner clearing … then move on. if in case ask to Service centre they will know their product better than us. 

please note :

E002-0002 it's all about scanner is not communicating with Main Board as it has to also lamp is stuck or not coming on home position after several moves.

Have Happy reading...

Apprentice
PLESE HELP ME

uddhav94
Apprentice

DEAR SIR THIS PROBLEM STRAT IN LAST 6 MONTHS

Announcements