05-17-2018 05:15 AM - edited 05-17-2018 05:16 AM
Scanner not working again in Windows. Trying to install master software package and I get a cannot connect message. However it works fine except for the scan from windows. Redoing FW at this time.
06-21-2019 11:39 AM
When I load documents into the top scanner/printer feeder on the top pf the MF733Cdw printer scanner, I get an error message after 10 or 20 seconds after using the touch screen. If I try again, it will say not connected to the computer. If I lift the top lid an place a page on the screen, I can scan singular pages. It does not appear the printer is recognizing pages to scan from the feeder although it will print from that feeder.
06-24-2019 12:51 PM
I need to ask a few questions so that we can best assist you. Please answer the questions below:
1. Please open the IJ Scan Utility on the computer, and then select [Settings]. Next, select [Document Scan] in the left column. is the [Scanning Method] set for [Auto Mode] or [Platen]?
2. Does this error occur if you start the scan from the computer using the IJ Scan Utility?
3. Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
4. Are you able to make a copy from the document feeder?
I look forward to your reply. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).
06-24-2019 01:09 PM
1. Set for Auto.
2. No, it occurs when I use the touch screen on the scanner / copier. For some reason the upper feeder does not detect multiple copies in it and error messages it when I touch start.
3. Windows 10.
06-28-2019 12:32 PM
Thank you for your response.
It does appear that there may be an issue with the document feeder. Please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.
08-08-2019 04:01 PM
The printer scanner I have is a Color Image Class MF733Cdw. I did get the scanner to work again; but I lost the ability to print. The message I am getting i "Error Printing Canon MF733Cdw UFRII in error state.
Since I got this printer I have not replaced the ink cartrdges and have not printed much on it. I was thinking these might only be demo cartrdiges?
Can you help please?
08-12-2019 01:02 PM
If there is no error on the display screen of the printer, please uninstall and reinstall the drivers by following the steps below:
NOTE: If the printer is connected via a USB cable, disconnect the cable until the setup program indicates to reconnect the printer to the computer.
1. Open Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click on the icons for the MF730C Series, and then select See What's Printing. If there are any documents in the queue, please delete them.
3. Right-click on the MF730C Series icons and select Remove Device. Remove all icons for this printer.
4. Return to Control Panel, and then select Programs & Features > Uninstall a Program.
5. Select the MF730C Series Driver, and then click Uninstall. Follow the prompts to uninstall the files.
6. Restart the computer.
Once the computer has restarted, please click this link to download and reinstall the drivers:
If the error persists, after the drivers have been reinstalled, please call our telephone support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).