cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon C7055 borderless printing

atNeid
Apprentice

Good morning,

I have an issue with a Canon c7055 that I'm trying to get a print job to do borderless printing. I have a 11x17 PDF that when you print it out on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper, what you see from the 11x17 PDF is supposed to take up all of the 8.5x11 paper. What is consistently showing up is a white border around the printout, thus cutting off part of the printout. I've installed the C7055 print drivers for Windows and played around with settings on the printer itself but I simply can't find anything that'll work.

If there's anything available that'll allow a C7055 to print borderless please let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Joe!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Bump

Announcements