cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon D570- Not Printing Letters or Numbers

jeffbell73
Apprentice

Hello,

I have the Cannon D570 printer. It's been great so far, but out of nowhere, it stopped printing letters or numbers. It will print shapes and barcodes, but that's it. I tried printing out an excel spreadsheet and USPS postage, but all I got were boxes and barcodes. Anybody else see this?

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

For us to try and help, we will need to know:

What OS and build you are using the printer with?

What application(s) your are printing from?

Does this happen with every file or just one?

Any additional troubleshooting steps or observations you can provide.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I have an iMac Pro with Big Sur 11.2.3. I was trying to print from Excel, .pdf, and Safari. This happens with every file.

Thoughts?

Hello Jeffbell73,

If you are using  Big Sur and the text and numbers are not printing, You can try deleting the D570 from printers and scanners and then downloading the newest version of the printer driver using the link provded HERE.

Once you have downloaded and installed the MFprinter driver, you can go back into printers and scanners and you can click the + at the bottom of the printer list. In the add printer window, you can select the D570 and then you can add it back to the list. Once the printer has been added, you can try printing again to see if the issue has been resolved.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements