cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can LBP6230dw print 6 3/4 envelopes from Word 2010?

vroberts
Apprentice

I am asking about the Canon LBP6230dw because I recently purchased an HP P1102w and it cannot seem to get the address in the right place on 6 3/4 envelopes no matter what options I set.  (6 3/4 envelopes are listed in the Word envelope selection list.)  I'm ready to return the HP printer and get something better.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi vroberts.

I will be glad to assist you.

The imageCLASS LBP6230dw does support printing #6 3/4 envelopes.  Please note that this envelope size is supported when using the manual feed slot of the machine.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need any further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi vroberts.

I will be glad to assist you.

The imageCLASS LBP6230dw does support printing #6 3/4 envelopes.  Please note that this envelope size is supported when using the manual feed slot of the machine.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need any further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements