cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airprint LBP162dw Duplex issues

Trophimus
Apprentice

My LBP162dw prints duplex fine from PC.  However, using airprint from IPAD Air 2 tablet (with duplex turned on in IPAD and IPP set to ON in Remote UI settings, and 2 sided printing set to ON) the second page comes out on a separate page upside down.  How to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

Darius
Whiz

Hi Trophimus.

Was the printing being done from the Canon PRINT Business app?  The Canon PRINT Business app maintains its own print settings (including two-sided printing).  If this problem is occurring in a different app, double-check the settings in the Print window.  If possible, try printing the document or image from a different app.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The print button is part of the IPAD operating system and is not a separate APP.  It does have the option to set two sided printing to on (slide button).  I also tried using google cloud print through my android phone and the same thing happened.  I talked with a Canon representative and he thinks it has something to do with Apple's not sending the correct instruction/data from the IPAD.  I don't know about Google print.  So, I guess I'll just have to use the PC (which does work) when I want to do duplex, two sided printing, unless someone has a solution.

Announcements