Did you mean: 

how do I set printer to size I want to print? example 4x6

Bekkt77
Apprentice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi Bekkt77,

To select the paper size to print on, please follow these steps from your computer:

1. Go to your START menu, then DEVICES AND PRINTERS.

2. In the PRINTERS window, please right-click over the icon for your PIXMA MX922 and select PRINTING PREFERENCES.

3. Click on the PAGE SETUP tab.

4. In the PAGE SIZE section, please select the page size that you would like to print on, then click the APPLY button at the bottom of the window to save the changes, then the OK button to close out of the PRINTING PREFERENCES window.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Shanna
Enthusiast

Hello Bekkt77!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know your computer's operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X),  and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I have Windows 7 and WIFI connection

Bekkt77
Apprentice

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/office_all_in_one_inkjet_prin...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you for your reply.  I am slowly learning about this printer and the link you provided will certainly help.

Janice

I agree!!! I hate this printer!!!!!!

Ramona
Authority

Hi Bekkt77,

To select the paper size to print on, please follow these steps from your computer:

1. Go to your START menu, then DEVICES AND PRINTERS.

2. In the PRINTERS window, please right-click over the icon for your PIXMA MX922 and select PRINTING PREFERENCES.

3. Click on the PAGE SETUP tab.

4. In the PAGE SIZE section, please select the page size that you would like to print on, then click the APPLY button at the bottom of the window to save the changes, then the OK button to close out of the PRINTING PREFERENCES window.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dm48
Apprentice

I have looked at three online manuals to see if there is anywhere I should be putting photo paper.  I bought the PIXMA mx922 because I thought it would do all that my old HP did.   I NEVER had this much problem with a printer - ever!  Certainly no problems with an HP.  So angry I bought this one!

Announcements