cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Is My Order?

customer111
Apprentice

I ordered a PG-240 Black Ink Catridge (SKU: 5207B001AA) on 12/30/20 and have received the email order confirmation but not its shipment and tracking information. It is now 01/20/21 and I still haven't received the product, nor my shipment confirmation! I created an account just so I can view my order status but there is nothing shown. Please help???

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You'll need to contact customer service.

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | Contact Us by Phone

In the meantime, Costco, Staples, Walmart, BestBuy, Target, etc all sell Canon Inks.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

tannyfred2021
Apprentice

12/10/2020 I ordered printer TR4520 - received printer 12/24/2020

- 12/10/2020 I also ordered this XL ink pack...

PG-245/CL-246 XL Combo Ink Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4" x
 In Stock

I was not logged into my existing Canon account so there is no way for me to track this order that is WAY overdue. And no way to add the order # to my existing account!

Today this item is still listed as "In Stock".

Wait time for customer service is 45 minutes or longer, but according to an Urgent  "generic" email I received on 12/16/2020 - "Please note that our phone representatives will not have any additional information regarding the status of your order while it is processing. We encourage you to use our web site as the fastest and easiest method to monitor the status of your order."

Email gets returned that emails are going to an account that is not monitored...

So, how long do we wait before cancelling an order? And why is there no easy way to track an order???

I hope you have it solved by now. I checked for my status about 3 weeks after the order date (since I didn't receive a shipment confirmation email) via the LiveChat support--call took forever and no email address I can send to. Turns out the order is still pending to be processed. Luckily, I was able to cancel the order there. Since it hasn't been shipped yet there was no charge made to my payment method so no refund was needed.

I will never buy ink off of Canon's website again.

Ashtyn
Apprentice

@customer111 wrote:

I ordered a PG-240 Black Ink Catridge (SKU: 5207B001AA) on 12/30/20 and have received the email order confirmation but not its shipment and tracking information. It is now 01/20/21 and I still haven't received the product, acesetm nor my shipment confirmation! I created an account just so I can view my order status but there is nothing shown. Please help???

Using the tracking identification you can track the order and you able to visible where reach your parsal ..

Announcements