cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Print Address Labels

bll55
Apprentice

I have been trying to print address labels all afternoon.

I go to the printer and select MP Tray- LTR-Labels and load the label paper into the MP tray.

On my Word Document I select the MP tray as the paper source and Print.

I then get an error message to load the paper but the paper is already in there.

What am I doing wrong? I have a Canon imagerunner advance copier and my computer is Windows 8

3 REPLIES 3

Crista
Whiz

Hi bll55!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what model printer you own and operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Trying to print labels on a Canon ImageRunner 1025ifF. Been trying for hours and keep getting a quick error message to load paper tray but paper is there and bypass tray will not feed either a page of labels or an envelope. SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Trying to print labels on a Canon ImageRunner 1025ifF. New at this job and have been trying for hours and keep getting a red flashing error light and then a series of quick error messages to load paper tray/change required settings, but paper is there and don't see a way to change settings. Also, bypass tray will not feed either a page of labels or an envelope. SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Announcements