Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotlight: Accepted Solution

arountree
Administrator
Administrator

Top Solution Banner-Feb.png

We are delighted to recognize and reward @jrhoffman75 for contributing a response that resulted in an Accepted Solution! We'd also like to thank the original topic author for asking the community for help and acknowledging the post as solved:

Solved: Pixma Pro-100 border printing issue? 

Your post could be rewarded too! Just answer a posted question with attention to quality, accuracy, relevancy, and completeness - or - "Accept As Solution" any response that answers your question with these same attributes and your question - or response - could be recognized!

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@john,

Well deserved.  Congrats to you!

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Well done!

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

arountree
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @jrhoffman75 ! Your new M200 kit is on the way...we hope you enjoy it!  If you have any questions about this reward, please feel free to send me a message - as part of the Canon Community team, I am happy to help! Thank you again for contributing to our community!

Thank you Andrea. I look forward to trying it. Without revealing too much Personally Identifying Information 🙂 I have been a Canon user since 1968. Started with an FT-QL and graduated over time to several EOS film cameras and EOS DSLRs. Currently use a 1D X Mark III, so it will be interesting to use the M200. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

arountree
Administrator
Administrator

We would love to hear how you like it once you've had a chance to try it out! 

Announcements