cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Canon Support Site

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Besides OS recognition problem, the site reports no manuals available.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Hi, John!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon product you need a manual for and we'll be glad to link you there.

We look forward to your reply!

Hi Danny.

Looks like my first posting didn't make it. Sorry for this cryptic one; confusing w/o my first post

I'm not looking for a particular manual.

I was checking for any software downloads this AM and saw that the OS dropdown wasn't working.

Then I checked to see other downloads and the site reported no manuals available.

I confirmed problem on W10 Edge, MacBook Air Safari and iPadOS15 Safari.

Support _ DSLR _ EOS-1D X Mark III _ Canon USA 2022-04-30 08-59-35.jpgSupport _ DSLR _ EOS-1D X Mark III _ Canon USA 2022-04-30 09-00-00.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks for the information!  We tested this out on our end and found the same problem.  We've notified our IT team about it and they're looking into it.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Thanks John!

Danny,

I sent you a PM before seeing this thread.

Please disregard.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi All!

Thank you so much for reporting this. We have let our web team know and they're working on it! 

Danny

Hi, everyone!  Our IT team has taken care of this.  A visit to the pages in question should display your computer's OS correctly and the dropdown should give you options to change to other OSes just as it had in the past.

Please let us know if you encounter any other problems.  Have a great day!

Announcements