cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PASSWORD NOT RECOGNIZED - Password reset fails repeatedly

dfoofnik
Apprentice

There is no way to complete my product registration, or re-register after Canon LOST my phone number

and continues to reject my PASSWORD even after completing the Password Reset to my email. This is

awfully shoddy programming for a big-name company. In order to contact them directly, what hoops do I have

to jump through??

If I needed help with a product, I'd be out of luck.

4 REPLIES 4

catparty
Apprentice

Yes unfortunately I'm running into this issue as well. For whatever reason I'm unable to create a new password (see attachment below) - any suggestions or updates? Thanks in advance

BA0D7803-2A84-4226-A156-11DFEAF32ED1.jpeg

Same problem here.

And the verify email process if a new user name is created also doesn't work.

I managed to find my old email and log on, otherwise there is no way to contact the moderators to inform them of a problem.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Switching to a different browser allowed me to log in this time, but I have had the same problem on multiple Canon web sites for the past week.

---
https://www.rsok.com/~jrm/

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Dfoofnik,

If you are unable to use or reset your password, I would suggest trying to clear the cookies in your web browser or to try a different web browser to see if it works from there. If you are still having problems with your Canon account information and are unable to call in for support, you can contact our sales team at 1-800-385-2155. They can assist with any Canon account issues.

Announcements